Welcome to the Rebalance Physical Therapy Workshop Schedule!
On this page you will find upcoming events to attend. Check back often for more workshops that you might be interested in.
In this workshop Elayne will address topics including: proper baby positioning the help improve your posture and prevent overuse of certain muscles exercises to strengthen certain muscle groups to support
In this workshop Elayne will address topics including:
- proper baby positioning the help improve your posture and prevent overuse of certain muscles
- exercises to strengthen certain muscle groups to support your breastfeeding position
- our recommended bra supports to use while breast feeding
- recognizing clogged ducts
- understanding the difference between breast tenderness vs. mastitis
- how to treat all of the aches and pains that can be caused by or exacerbated by breast feeding positions
Elayne is a pelvic floor therapist with over 14 years of experience working with pregnant and postpartum women.
This workshop is meant to be a supplement to a traditional breastfeeding class. It is designed for both pregnant women and breastfeeding moms of all ages and at all stages of their breastfeeding journey.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Rebalance Physical Therapy
319 Price Avenue, Narberth PA 19072
Heal your spine, hip, pelvic floor, and much more when the true CORE is RESTORED in this two-day workshop on Tuesday, 11/5 & Thursday, 11/7, both from 7:30-9:30pm. What
Heal your spine, hip, pelvic floor, and much more when the true CORE is RESTORED in this two-day workshop on Tuesday, 11/5 & Thursday, 11/7, both from 7:30-9:30pm.
What is a truly strong core? 6-pack abs, 10-minute planks, and hundreds of crunches? THINK AGAIN.
This two-day course will explain the anatomy of the “true core” and how it affects all aspects of your movement. Your core can be the culprit behind everything from hip, low-back, and pelvic pain to pelvic floor issues, such as incontinence, pain with intercourse, prolapse, endometriosis, tailbone pain, urinary frequency, and more. You will learn how to connect with your inner core muscles and how to incorporate them into your yoga practice and daily life for better balance, stability and wellness.
On day 1 of this two-part class, we’ll explain:
- –how to contract and relax your core during your yoga practice
- –exercises you can do at home to build your core strength
- –how to identify and address misalignments
- –how to release fascia and muscles connected to the core
On day 2, we’ll work on applying what we have learned about the core to functional movement and exercise, as well as to your yoga practice.
Self-care Investment: $80 for both days
(Tuesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Mama's Wellness Joint
1100 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA