Welcome to the Rebalance Physical Therapy Workshop Schedule!
On this page you will find upcoming events to attend. Check back often for more workshops that you might be interested in.
Join Stephanie Muntzer, MPT, PYT, CPI, FMSc, SFMA, and Rebalance Physical Therapy clinician for a workshop on utilizing Yoga Props to enhance your Yoga practice. This workshop will take place
Join Stephanie Muntzer, MPT, PYT, CPI, FMSc, SFMA, and Rebalance Physical Therapy clinician for a workshop on utilizing Yoga Props to enhance your Yoga practice. This workshop will take place on Thursday, 5/27/21, from 11-1pm virtually through Google Meet. You will have the opportunity to explore your Yoga practice supported by props to improve strength and mobility. Props can also help advance your practice by bringing more awareness and mindfulness to your body’s unique alignment.
In this workshop, you will:
- Review the use of props in traditional Yoga poses to improve muscle recruitment around the shoulder, hip and spine.
- Discuss the preservation of small joints of the hands and feet during Yoga practice.
- Improve alignment of your body using props during Yoga poses to maximize core muscle activation
- Practice self-assessment skills for postural control and correction during Yoga poses
- Apply the above concepts to create better transitional control when moving from one pose to another to prevent injury
Date and Time: Thursday, 5/27/21 from 11-1PM. Virtually on Google Meet. Participants will receive a Google Meet link 24-48 hours before the start time.
- Yoga strap
- 2 Yoga blankets
- 2 Yoga blocks
- armless chair
- Yoga mat
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST