Welcome to the Rebalance Physical Therapy Workshop Schedule!
On this page you will find upcoming events to attend. Check back often for more workshops that you might be interested in.
Join Rebalance Physical Therapist Elayne Geba, PT, DPT, WCS, for an eye-opening workshop on need-to-knows about pregnancy, delivery, and your body! You have a lot on your mind when thinking
Join Rebalance Physical Therapist Elayne Geba, PT, DPT, WCS, for an eye-opening workshop on need-to-knows about pregnancy, delivery, and your body! You have a lot on your mind when thinking about pregnancy or as a parent-to-be—in this workshop Elayne will share some important details and insights that they don’t tell you at your average check up. You’ll learn how pregnancy affects your physical body and what you can do to alleviate some of the common ailments related to pregnancy. You’ll also gain a greater understanding of specific birthing positions, props, and breathing techniques to help you during labor and much more! This workshop will meet Thursday (3/25), from 7:00-8:30pm EST virtually on Google Meet. Your investment is $35.
In this workshop, you will:
- Identify postural changes during pregnancy and their impact on physical well-being
- Identify different physical ailments during pregnancy
- Demonstrate and discuss self-treatment options for physical ailments during pregnancy including exercises and props
- Discuss perineal stretching prior to labor
- Discuss birthing positions and props
- Discuss and demonstrate proper breathing techniques for pelvic floor health during labor
- Discuss considerations for immediately postpartum such as scar massage, if/when to begin Kegels and walking programs
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST